The information on this Website is not reliable and not intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice. Nothing contained on the Website shall be considered a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell a security to any person in any jurisdiction.
CEO.CA members discuss high-risk penny stocks which can lose their entire value. Only risk what you can afford to lose.
@rangerbentman"@RocketRed @Goldfinger Paypal Fake bills going around as well" I have noticed that all the paypal invoices I have received so far are under 60.00 with only one at 427.00 . I guess that a small invoice would be easier to just glance at and pay. I have not used Paypal for 3 years so any emails I get are fake.
@nobshere@rangerbentman by the way TUO also has property next to $AUG----With the recent funding from Goldcorp completed and the technical team's extensive preparative exploration work to date, Auryn is well positioned to undertake an aggressive discovery focused drill program. The commencement of this 25,000-metre program is very exciting for Auryn shareholders as it marks the start of a portfolio-wide 55,000-metre discovery program that will continue onto the company's Homestake and Peruvian projects through the end of the year."
@Baz@rangerbentman$SAu has 726,760,000 outstanding shares since 2015. I don't know if they plan to issue shares for financing or borrow money. But I know that a company with 0 debt, a real solid business plan, supported by insitutional holdings, will have easy access to any bank in the world.
In 2016 with as many outstanding shares, $SAU sp was at around 10c with Gina Lopez threatening king king project. 2c once she said she was going to put an end to the mining industry. Now that she is gone, I expect the price/share to go at a minimum of 10c if they don't issue more shares = Market cap of 72 600 000$. With this estimation, $SAU could issue 1B shares before sp goes down to 4c again, for a market cap of 72 000 000$.
@rangerbentmanWe are currently experiencing a technical issue with Performance and Gain/Loss Reporting in WebBroker, which is currently showing data as of Wednesday, May 3, 2017. The 'Yesterday's change' and 'Balance trend' features on the WebBroker home page are also affected. Our technical support teams are investigating and working to restore full service as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience. Any other platforms experiencing this ?
@rangerbentman@Baz if you put money into your rrsp you might as well play with your stocks within the rrsp with the drawback of not being able to claim capital losses just as you would within the tfsa. At least with the tfsa you can take money out without penalty.
@rangerbentman@Allan sure would have been nice if you had chosen your new stock pick back in December , were you by chance waiting for the latest news to make a decision on whether this stock will move?
@StarFirelol @rangerbentman what say ye on $MTB, you'll exit some or all soon to Mr.B at 6 to 6.5? ...I still can't look away, how come he keeps buying? Most of our wives can only take us buying magic bean stocks (pun intended) for so long, how does he get away with such relentless buying?
@rangerbentmanI guess it looks good to have insider buying . I will exit above .07 assuming of course it gets there. I will track down the phone number and see who says what about when and where. I might even venture a query about the insider buying and why not in lumps?
@rangerbentmanMoving up at a dismal pace. No big volume buys to say anyone is excited. Just a waiting game for news on Zeolite from the other properties and what if any work will be done on them,although they are supposed to be putting 250,000.00 into each of them so that might help as we go forward.
@rangerbentmanI can not find the quote but HRA-Coffin indicated that Farshad was not the most reliable of directors and with all the pumping done on this stock about how good it is and how Farshad was working tirelessly, I took my leave at profit. Now here it is groveling along at 5 cents and all the excitement has dwindled down to a few posts. So what do you think of the stock now?
@rangerbentman@MiningBookGuy, I think there are trigger points in which Allan goes off the rails but overall I still read his commentary. Two years in any line of work and you are bound to change either your opinions or attitude or both.
@rangerbentmanNews should be out next week about mobilizing drills and which areas will be explored. I did ask about the insider trading and there was a mention of that being talked about. So lets sit back and wait some more or buy some more on each little dip down.
@rangerbentman$GCO What the company does only matters if it hopes to resume trading one day. Several recent cases suggest the SEC is now recommending that issuers who want to make things right should accept revocation, and then get two years of audited filings in order and file a new Form 10. That has the advantage of relieving the company from the obligation to catch up with dozens of old financial reports, which might prove an impossible task, but it has the disadvantage of leaving shareholders in the lurch for as long as it takes to get the filings in, find a sponsoring market maker, and get a Form 211 approved by FINRA. The company may have problems raising money in the interim as well. One issuer that chose this path was Superior Oil & Gas (SIOR), which was suspended on 25 January 2013. Though it initially announced the process could be completed quickly, to date it has filed no Form 10, and has ceased public communication with its investors.
Once registration has been revoked, the stock's ticker will be deleted. Shareholders will still be shareholders, but in a private company. Their stock will be extremely illiquid, and its value will be difficult to determine, as there is no public market for it.
The vast majority of suspended stocks are those of delinquent filers. I wonder how long the spinco $GEMC will last.
@rangerbentmanA reply back from $SIC, East Alder is our property bordering the Antler Gold discoveries. As you can tell, there is still quite a bit of winter left in the bush which is making access quite difficult at the moment. I spent five days there last week and everyday was spent on show shoes…………there is still > 1 meter of snow over most of the property with just a few areas starting to show bare ground. This has been one of the snowiest winters in recent memory.
We are still able to conduct soil sampling as you can do that through snow cover. It just takes much longer as you never know if you are driving your auger into rocks, stumps or good soil. Generally multiple attempts are required to get a good sample. The problem is the access, as you can see. The roads are impassable in truck as they are either mud or granular snow, both of which like to eat vehicles. So you need some combination of snowmobile and ATV to get around effectively. So we are a bit behind in our plan to have the project soil sampled before the end of May, but this week things are supposed to warm up so we should be able to start sampling in earnest. Prospecting however, is out of the question as there is no point if you can’t see the ground. Prospecting most likely won’t start before the last week of the month.
I am expecting results from what we have got done sometime around the 24th (according to the lab). I expect to put out news shortly thereafter.
The thing to keep in mind is that it costs money to issue press releases ,so to put out news with not much to say is really wasting company funds. =--=- And there you have it from Tim Froude.
@anomalloyfyi, @rangerbentman, A century and a half or so ago, Canada invaded the U;S, captured big chunks of territory, ran the pres out of the White House, ate his dinner and drank his booze, and burned it down. Then we gave it back.
@rangerbentman@Acelove When I phoned they said that the approval by TSXV was what they needed to update their website. However IIROC is slow to proceed with making sure they have dotted all the I's and crossed all the T's. It is hurry up and wait. I would like to see this trade soon as TD keeps putting the bid price between 25 and 29 cents.
@rangerbentmanLike I have said before, Allan has trigger points that he responds to far too easily. To stay on topic of providing quality stock information is paramount , whereas trivial spats really do not add any value here.
@rangerbentmanThe corporation also announces the resignation of Bilal Hydrie from its board of directors. Was this not a person who raised the expectations of this company getting ahead on his reputation?
@VaughanYup, at first @rangerbentman, no doubt. Personally I like Sergeant more as he is actively consolidating the oil refinery business in Albania, but Hydrie was apparently a big sell last year (I would assume the anon liquidating their shares in this ticker are Hydrie and his associates/ followers).
@rangerbentmanMay 15th is when I phoned . The nice man said they have to wait for the Venture exchange to finalize some paperwork before they can update the website which as we all know is "coming soon" I was also told IIROC will be the one to lift the halt not the exchange. Your turn to phone and see what answers you can get.
@rangerbentmanStewart, BC - Decade Resources Ltd. (“Decade”) reports that it has started field work on the Red Cliff property. On the Red Cliff project, the Company and Mountain Boy Minerals are in joint venture on the Crown Granted portion of the property which is owned 65% by Decade and 35% by Mountain Boy. The Silver Crown 6 claim, in which Decade is earning a 100 % interest, is adjacent to the north portion of the crown grants. To the north of the Silver Crown 6 claim, Mountain Boy owns a 100 % interest in the MB property. The Red Cliff Extension claim owned 100 % by Decade is along the east side of the Silver Crown 6 claim.
The 2017 Phase I exploration program has commenced and equipment has been mobilized to the project. The Phase I program will include the following:
Drill holes to further define and test the Red Cliff copper-gold zones above the underground workings and below DDH-2010 RC-1 (4.42 m of 21.94 g/t Au), DDH-2010-RC-5 (7.32 m of 13.10 g/t Au) and DDH-2010-RC-10 (1.90 m of 29.93 g/t Au). There is a vertical distance of 200 m between the workings and upper drill holes.
Drill holes to test and extend the zone beneath DDH-2012-61 (35.06 m of 7.83 g/t Au), DDH-2011-27(30.64 m of 14.53 g/t Au) and DDH-2011-28 (13.71 m of 7.90 g/t Au).
Further work to accurately locate the Waterpump zone, initially using a drone to locate and if needed, use climbers to sample the zone in Lydden Creek.
Drill holes to the north along the zone to test for extension of the mineralization outlined to date.
Depths and amount of drilling will be determined by visual results in the holes. Upon completion of the Phase I drilling, core will be assayed in order to not only guide the Phase II drilling program, but provide information for amount of drilling required.
hmmmn progress I hope.
@rangerbentmanI saw a wee bit of volume today but is there any growth to this company? " $GSA at just .02 is about to move up. Small outstanding number of shares. Tiny market-cap." this was a quote from February 09.??? Any comments you might like to add?