The information on this Website is not reliable and not intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice. Nothing contained on the Website shall be considered a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell a security to any person in any jurisdiction.
CEO.CA members discuss high-risk penny stocks which can lose their entire value. Only risk what you can afford to lose.
@rackerCharles Koch, a businessman besotted with ideas http://econ.st/2h7iTPf rare complimentary profile of the Koch Industries CEO since the 1960s who has overseen its growth from $200 million in annual sales to over $100 billion, doubling roughly every six years
click to invite
@bluegoldOctober 27, 2016
Northern Dynasty: Pebble Partnership, EPA Agree to Mediation to Resolve FACA Litigation... i wonder what the odds are they resolve this in $NDM's favour?
@Markedtofuture@Newton it would not be a surprise. He is about the only CEO that said anything about it. Everyone else had their heads in the sand. A lot of bling has been stolen from countries, producers, workers and shareholders to name a few.
click to invite
@TheHolyBuyBullHow anyone can trust their life savings to someone else to manage for them is beyond me. It's like letting a stranger put a gun to your head hoping he doesn't pull the trigger by accident, let alone on purpose.
@bluegoldScott Pruitt is the new head of the EPA...
From the NYT:
Energy industry executives and lobbyists from across the United States saw great potential in Mr. Pruitt, a gifted politician who had been a state legislator and a minor-league baseball team co-owner and executive before running for attorney general.
Among them was Andrew P. Miller, a patrician 81-year-old former Virginia attorney general. Mr. Miller is a regular at gatherings of state attorneys general at resort destinations, and his client list includes TransCanada, the backer of the Keystone XL pipeline; the Southern Company, the Georgia-based electric utility, which has a large number of coal-burning power plants; and the investor group behind the proposed Pebble Mine in Alaska... $NDM
@rackerToo crazy to be lucky: a chat with Elon Musk https://www.startups.co/articles/too-crazy-to-be-lucky$TSLA
- describes high speed Mclaren F1 crash with Peter Thiel in 2000
- "I think it’s unlikely that I’ll do an Internet company again" - too competitive and automotive, solar, and space are lacking startups, innovation (need him)
- "I invested…my proceeds from PayPal after tax were about $180 million. $100 million of that went into SpaceX, $70 into Tesla, and $10 into SolarCity. I literally had to borrow money for rent" - all were over budget.
- "I had never actually made physical stuff before SpaceX" - gives credit to Trump advisor and Gawker destroyer Peter Thiel for backing an unproven rocket company
- "We really need to improve the technology of space transportation. That’s why I started SpaceX.- It may seem odd that I would start SpaceX with an expectation of failure, but bear in mind that my initial thing was to do essentially a philanthropic mission with zero percent chance of success from a financial standpoint." #space
- has a better work life balance now
- on #startups "if you have a choice of a lower valuation with someone you really like, or a higher valuation with someone you have a question mark about, take the lower valuation."
click to invite
@Excelsior$SGN$SRCRF Scorpio Gold Intersects High-Grade #Gold including 9.64 g/t over 6.86 meters at the Bunkhouse Hill Area, Mineral Ridge Project, Nevada
Dec 8, 2016 – Scorpio Gold Corporation (SGN) #Drillplays#Exploration#Production
Highlights from 2016 RC drilling in the Bunkhouse Hill area include:
MR162080: 5.15 grams per tonne (“g/t”) gold over 5.98 meters true width
MR162081: 9.64 g/t gold over 6.86 meters
MR162088: 4.30 g/t gold over 5.61 meters
MR162096: 4.53 g/t gold over 4.27 meters
MR162100: 5.13 g/t gold over 6.72 meters
@rackerVancouver's FrontFundr is cool. They're #crowdfunding $500k-$1million at a ~$4.5 million Valuation through their own crowdfunding platform. It's not too expensive but I would pay a premium for liquidity/aftermarket on it...
@JamesKwantesMore kilograms-per-tonne silver hits at Alexco's high-grade Bermingham deposit in Keno Hill, #Yukon. Clearly $AXR has the goods but it's also saddled with that onerous 25% $SLW stream $AXU
click to invite
@newstrackerThe Anthropocene Epoch – a new geological era in which humans are the dominant force for change – is real and started sometime around 1950. This is the conclusion reached by the Anthropocene Working Group in August this year. The group will spend the next three years finding a suitable geological marker of this transition. But many scholars disagree because marking the date of 1950 is arbitrary and ignores the ongoing ways humans have changed the earth over history.
@Andrew@allan . I do not know if you are covering anything other than lithium today on your show with Peter but perhaps you may ask him about the recent activities of Transatlantic Mining (au/ag) $TCO a small, new producer. Thanks.