The information on this Website is not reliable and not intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice. Nothing contained on the Website shall be considered a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell a security to any person in any jurisdiction.
CEO.CA members discuss high-risk penny stocks which can lose their entire value. Only risk what you can afford to lose.
@MiningBookGuyJordan Roy-Byrne On The Future of Gold After Fed Rate Hikes and Trump's Win https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTHQM_7yFps+
This was cool. #MikeSwanson interviews @TheDailyGold (Jordan). Jordan gives an absolutely epic answer to the first question, which is basically the whole interview! I think it's a great summary of many of his thoughts in other recent articles & youtube videos.
One quote stands out, which is discussed further at the end:
“gold needs a really strong dollar”.
I think this is provocative, and an idea I was playing around with at CEO.CA early in 2016. Will be interesting see how this plays out. I am subscribing to this youtube channel now ( #WallStreetWindow ), will check out the archive soon. Looking forward to more good content from Mike and Jordan! #gold#dollar#mbgtrends
@BrianBitcoinBullHahaha atleast McEwen's prediction is better than Peter Schiff. I still remember at $20 Peter Schiff said on his radio show Bitcoin is a bubble. LOL!! Peter is a Clown!!!!!! $5000 Gold is coming, while he bankrupts his clients. One poor man lost 90% of 850k because of Bersa Gold.
@fscwireMajestic Gold Corp. Announces Closing of Private Placement @fscwire/majestic-gold-corp-announces-closing-of-private-placement$MJS$MJGCF$AOBK1D $9,787,500 by the issuance of 72,500,000 units at $0.135 per unit. Proceeds from the private placement will be used to partially fund construction of housing for inhabitants of two villages being relocated due to their close proximity to the Songjiagou open pit operation, and for general working capital purposes.
@CriticalInvestor@DanO missed your comment on $TCK/$MIN earlier, good one, although I do think Excelsior has a far shorter timeline for their permits compared to eventual boundary well testing results coming out at Florence. Both deposits aren't exactly the same geologically, don't know the details on this but the degree of fracturing and acid consumption of surrounding rocks is different if I'm correct.
click to invite
@newstrackerEuropean equities are range bound with financials posting gains on the back of the news that Italian government will recapitalise the troubled Monte dei Paschi di Siena with a new €20 bailout package.
- #Gold prices as well as the US$ index is little changed this morning.
- #Brent is trading lower on the back of reports showing US stockpiles climbed for the first time in five weeks.
- #Iron ore futures are trading lower together with contracts for steel amid high raw material’s inventories and environmental checks weighing on steel output and demand.
click to invite
– The government will allow companies to continue with exporting concentrates past the Jan/17 as long as companies continue to pay export taxes and work on bringing local smelters online.
- Miners who currently operate under contracts of work must get a special mining license to continue exporting semi processed metals.
- The decision is subject to the President’s approval.
@newstracker#Copper US$ 5,466/t vs US$5,530/t yesterday
- Refined copper imports climbed 46%mom/-23%yoy to 277kt in Nov, according to the customs data released yesterday.
- Inbound shipments in the first 11 months of the year were little changed at 3.27mt (+0.4%yoy).
- However, falling local premiums point to a cooling down in demand, Bloomberg reports.
- The benchmark Yangshan premium, a measure of supply and demand in bonded warehouses in Shanghai, fell since late Oct.
#Aluminium US$ 1,723/t vs US$1,724t yesterday
#Nickel US$ 10,685/t vs US$10,955/t yesterday
#Zinc US$ 2,574/t vs US$2,628/t yesterday
#Lead US$ 2,152/t vs US$2,190/t yesterday
#Tin US$ 20,855/t vs US$20,945/t yesterday
click to invite
@CriticalInvestor@DanO Your comment on these graphite plays is spot on too, there hardly is a natural graphite market, hardly any progress among most Canadian juniors, Flinders had to halt production because of low pricing/low demand, and what's left of it will go to the likes of Syrah $SYR.AX which is probably fully funded to production
click to invite
@newstrackerStorage tanks are expected to remain fairly full throughout the first six months of the year and only start emptying from June. OPEC and non-OPEC oil producers have agreed to reduce their ouput but the agreement contains a provision that it can be extended a further six months. Oil traders are betting on an extension. The current structure of futures prices implies it will no longer be necessary or financially viable to store such large volumes of crude from the third quarter onward. #oil#energyhttp://www.arabnews.com/node/1027811/business-economy