The information on this Website is not reliable and not intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice. Nothing contained on the Website shall be considered a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell a security to any person in any jurisdiction.
CEO.CA members discuss high-risk penny stocks which can lose their entire value. Only risk what you can afford to lose.
@AaronAre majors just going to let $tv sit there and soak in profits? Doesn't bother me any, but just wondering. These mines and reserves will likely be expanding in a niche market that is so tight right now and going forward in the foreseeable future. #zinc shortage. This company has to be in an enviable position going forward.
@AaronPatience everyone. Charts by @ylr give great insight (always appreciated @ylr) along with personal and great DD = good chance to make coin. Doesn't mean instant gratification. Sometimes we have to wait a few days. $mms
@TSXminer@Aaron - I have this uneasy feeling that "the market" is pricing in $1/share for every 100 mm. This has absolutely nothing to do with TA, just a gut feeling. Hence the current $4/share would equate to a market expectation of 400 mm (with about 10% volatility). If RE2 comes in at, say, 500 mm, I'm guessing there will be an immediate move to $5/share (with a 10% more upside). Like I said, no science here, just a feeling. Of course all this could get thrown out the window with the added attention garnered from a NYSE listing.
@AaronCurious if anyone knows how long it would actually take $mms to set up the necessary infrastructure to begin mining operations and ready iron ore for shipment. A lot has been made about the shipping side of things being set up, but not much about how much time/work is needed to actually mine the stuff. Yes, iron ore prices are up, but could $mms miss the boat or lose profit potential if it takes 6+ months to set up and start shipping?
@T5M@Aaron Have an email question in to CEO David taplin about timeframe, will report back as soon as I hear. Just keep in mind that this is surface level mining and and cutting roads in to open mining is fairly easily done, also typically processing equipment to get product ready for transport is brought in from a manufacturer, which is just an equipment purchase. I don't think too long is all I'm saying.
@AaronAre there any comparable stocks in Aussie land with iron ore resources similar to what $mms has? Wondering about any arbitrage type purchase opportunity for new MacArthur Iron Ore (MIO) and conversely benefitting $mms.
@AaronOne has to assume that this sudden dip (correction) will last only a short time and recovery in price will happen just as quickly? We got awesome news yesterday on drilling step outs (yet we go down - go figure) and PDAC,upcoming NYSE listing, and the coming up RE2 issuance shortly. Beautiful day for those with extra powder 💥 to buy with. Plus, as @Goldfinger stated we approaching 50 mda in $ura. #itsallgood
@Aaron@PamplonaTrader$cdb should be close to releasing some more drill results (could be high impact). From the way its trading lately it looks like the market is expecting news shorty in around PDAC. Curious how much potential you see (in terms of share price appreciation) if they hit any of their high priority targets?
@Aaron@PamplonaTrader$cgp definitely undervalued and keeper all the way to what I assume will be a buyout of their share of the property. Drill news today is excellent and yet the share price barely budged in early morning trading. Very muted reaction. How bad is the share structure with this stock and do you believe this is the reason for this morning trading action?
@Aaron$tk seems to be buzzing positively this morning. Been a steady march upwards in price since march 8 (mid-day) and not much for sale. I'm guessing those hoping the price would come down are relenting and getting in now?
@Aaron@Vandc5 That could be a risky game - waiting I mean. But to each there own. The much anticipated second half of a very successful first drill hole of this current campaign is due anytime. That will likely act as a boost. Plus .. there are 2 drill rigs turning and a 3rd in cue for sure and a 4th is very likely.
@AaronIs it possible $vtt gets bought out instead of financing? These long 'negotiations' are raising some eyebrows. I have to assume the recently released and positive met results make it a realistic possibility.
@AaronAm I the only one a bit surprised about today's pullback? Yesterday's news was huge. Basically doubled the size of a Tier 1 copper deposit. Profit taking in an angstful market today I guess. $ivn