Exploration & Discovery Along the Tombstone Gold Belt
Join us for a Tombstone Gold Belt webinar as executive management from Snowline Gold, Rackla Metals, Banyan Gold and Sitka Gold join Crescat Capital’s Dr. Quinton Hennigh in a discussion on this up-and-coming Canadian gold camp that stretches from the central Yukon to the Western NWT.
About the Presenting Companies:
Snowline Gold (TSX.V: SGD)
- Presenter: CEO, Scott Berdahl
- Exploration Target: Snowline's industry-disrupting, bulk tonnage-style Valley discovery is located within the Rogue Project in the Yukon. Recent drilling results have been highlighted by 519.6m of 2.5 g/t Au.
Rackla Metals (TSX.V: RAK)
- Presenter: CEO, Simon Ridgway
- Exploration Target: Rackla's Astro Plutonic Complex is host to 3 intrusive centers and spans the border of the Yukon and NWT. In 2023, Rackla discovered Reduced Intrusive Related Gold Systems (RIRGS) at two of these intrusions known as the HIT and Peak discoveries. Significant drilling is planned for 2024
Banyan Gold (TSX.V: BYN)
- Presenter: President & CEO, Tara Christie
- Exploration Target: Banyan's AurMac Project is located in the Yukon and is host to a Mineral Resources Estimate of 6.2 Moz Au as of May 2023. AurMac benefits from exceptional infrastructure – roads, power, cell phone service - and lies 30 km from Victoria Gold’s Eagle Gold Mine and is adjacent to Hecla Mining Company’s high-grade silver mine. Highlights from higher drill zones include 31.8m of 1.80 g/t Au and 27.1m of 1.50 g.t Au.
Sitka Gold (CSE: SIG)
- Presenter: VP Corporate Development, Mike Burke
- Exploration Target: Sitka's Yukon-based RC Gold Project features 2 newly discovered gold deposits that are open in all directions. These deposits contain 1.34Moz Au and are highlighted by last year's best drilling intercepts to date of 219 m of 1.34 g/t Au including 124.8 m of 2.01 g/t Au and 55.0 m of 3.11 g/t gold. Sitka will be mobilizing its winter diamond drill program later this month.