Reuters Senior Metals Columnist Andy Home gives us his broad view of the Metals markets.
Investors in natural resources might like this romp through the macro on nickel, lithium, cobalt, copper, zinc and aluminium. And some big clues about what is happening in each and why? What is going on in the world right now? How has the "lockdown lottery" of COVID-19 affected metals demand and production?
In addition, Home is able to convert this knowledge into practical advice for investors. The world is changing, and it is time for investors to take a look at the bigger picture.
Read our full thoughts here: https://cruxinvestor.com/opinions/reuters-senior-metals-columnist-andy-home-global-metals-markets/
- Andy Home’s Background
- Home’s Take On The Cross Metals Market
- Do Automotive Manufacturers Need To Incentivise EV Vehicles?
- Protectionism in The EV World
- US National Security Concerns: A Stop to Rare Earths Imports?
- Lack of Production Affecting Junior Explorers: Opinions and Implications
- Who Will Fund Nickel Producers Outside Indonesia?
- How Scrap Recycling Affected The Nickel Market
- Is There A Positive Outlook For The Copper Market?
- Is Zinc A Sustainable Investment?
- Home’s View On The Aluminium Market
- Which Metals Seem To Hold The Most Profit For Investors?
Make smarter investment decisions, subscribe here: https://www.cruxinvestor.com
Join Our Crux Club: https://www.club.cruxinvestor.com
For FREE unbiased investment information, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook:
Take advantage, hear it here first: https://www.youtube.com/CRUXinvestor
View our disclaimer here.