See our interview with Peter Reeve, Executive Chairman of Uranium & Vanadium Explorer, Aura Energy (ASX: AEE, AIM: AURA). Peter worked with Robert Friedland at Ivanhoe so he explains how the big company experience translates to the smaller junior side. He explains the thinking behind their Uranium and Vanadium strategy and how they intend to deliver growth for shareholders.
- Overview of the Company
- Mentality and Company Strategy: Choosing Two Very Different Assets
- Junior vs Big Company Mentality & Experience of the Team
- Company Financials & Raising Money (16:18 – Director Remuneration)
- Lack of Marketing: Reasons and Solutions going forward
- Three Projects and strategy for them
- Wishful thinking for the Vanadium Story?
- Views on the Uranium and Vanadium Markets
Click here to watch the interview.
Company page: http://www.auraenergy.com.au/
Make smarter investment decisions, subscribe here: https://www.cruxinvestor.com
For FREE unbiased investment information, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn:
Take advantage, hear it here first: https://www.youtube.com/CRUXinvestor
View our disclaimer here.