Interview with David Reeves, MD of Calidus Resources (ASX: CAI)
This experienced team of mine builders is planning an accelerated time frame for plant build, which means that Calidus is aiming to be in production by YE/21. Hitting the cycle right? Reeves is succinct and to the point in most regards and is tight-lipped about how they are progressing with regard to the timing and costs of financing. That may well be a moment which the marker takes note.
- Market VS Company: Reasons for Doubling of the Share Price
- Company Overview
- Short-cutting the Process: Update on Progress
- Cost of Money: Raises, Debt, & Market Reaction
- Red Flags & Potential Issues to Overcome
- Ramp Up & Growth; Production Levels & Aims
- Acquisition of Blue Spec: Reasoning & Plans. More M&A to Come?
- Re-Rate Potential; Why Should Investors Consider Calidus?
- Alkane Resources: Importance of Relationship
Company page: https://www.calidus.com.au/
Explore More Here: cruxinvestor.com
Join our Club's waitlist: cruxinvestor.com/club
For FREE unbiased investment information, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook:
If you got value from this interview, please subscribe.