Interview with Christian Easterday, Managing Director of Hot Chili (ASX: HCH).
Could Hot Chili spice up your investment portfolio? I'm not sorry...
Hot Chili is an ASX-listed copper-gold explorer, developer and producer with assets in (you guessed it) Chile. It claims to have delivered 5 of the world’s best copper-gold porphyry drill results, confirming its flagship Cortadera project as one of 'the most significant copper-gold discoveries of the past decade in Chile.' If this is the case, why are trading volumes so low and why is the share price close to a 10-year low? Chile is far from the easiest mining jurisdiction to operate and permit in, and there is quite a negative investor sentiment around it. Is there a meaningful discount being applied to Hot Chili's market cap?
Easterday now believes that Hot Chili is well-positioned and he is ready to get this copper-gold mining story off the ground and take advantage of this favourable copper-gold environment.
Can Hot Chili's advanced Chilean coastal portfolio finally deliver value to investors after 12 long years? What is the plan to turn this copper-gold miner into a profitable enterprise?
- Company Overview
- Past Success and History of Hot Chili
- Stagnant Share Price, Yet Claims of Take-Off?
- Production Aspect: What Do They Have?
- Unlocking the Potential: How and When?
- Recent Raises: What's the Money For?
- Management Shareholding
- Mining in Chile: Hold Ups and Nuances
- Exit Strategies: JV's and Sales Potential
- Overhang Concerns and Share Register
- Cash Position and Burn Rate
- View on the Gold Market: Is the Price Sustainable?
Company Page: https://www.hotchili.net.au/
Explore More Here: cruxinvestor.com
Join our Club's waitlist: club.cruxinvestor.com
For FREE unbiased investment information, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook:
View our disclaimer here.