Interview with John Lewins, CEO of K92 Mining Inc. (TSX-V:KNT)
If you want our take on this interview and K92 Mining, go to cruxinvestor.com/club
K92 Mining, founded in 2010, is a gold producer and gold developer with a flagship project in Papua New Guinea. K92 Mining's share price rise has been nothing short of meteoric, and this isn't just a demonstration of the unprecedented gold bull environment. K92 Mining's organic growth model is clearly attracting attention as it is free cash flowing and self-funding since 2018.
K92 Mining operates the high-grade, underground Kainantu Gold Mine, located in the Eastern Highlands Province. The major catalyst moment for this gold producer came in May 2017, when a near-mine discovery called Kora North transformed the gold mining value proposition on offer to gold investors. K92 Mining is now a low-cost producer and targets organic growth to continue producing accretive value for investors as well as significant high-grade gold ounces in the ground.
Will K92 Mining continue on its exceptional upwards trajectory? With the gold environment like it is right now, one wouldn't bet against it.
- Company Overview
- History and Development of K92 Mining
- Asset, Data, & Risks: What Did They Walk Into?
- Peculiarities of Mining in Papua New Guinea
- Big Company Problems: Where Does Growth Come From?
- M&A to Lead the Way: Criteria & Considerations
- The Window of Opportunity: Predictions for The Gold Market
- Business Model & End Goals
- The Near Future: What to Expect from K92 Mining
Company Page: https://k92mining.com/
Explore More Here: cruxinvestor.com
Join our Club's waitlist: cruxinvestor.com/club
For FREE unbiased investment information, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook:
If you got value from this interview, please subscribe.