Interview with Stephen Stewart, CEO of QC Copper & Gold Inc. (TSX-V:QCCU)
If you want our take on this interview and QC Copper & Gold, go to cruxinvestor.com/club
The demand for copper is increasing. The 'old ladies' aren't producing how they used to. We need new supply says Stewart. Stewart is a company builder and never one to shy away from picking up projects with a bit of hair on them. They have changed the name of the company, repositioned the company and want to let the market know what they are doing.
- Ore Group: Overview, Representation, & Structure
- From Gold to Copper: A Macro View
- Managing Multiple Companies; Time & Focus
- Rename to Restart: Possibilities for an Economic Mine
- Blue Sky for Investors: More than a Small Company?
- Financing & Growth: Potential Challenges
- Cost of Money & Outlook for Copper
Explore More Here: cruxinvestor.com
Join our Club's waitlist: cruxinvestor.com/club
For FREE unbiased investment information, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook:
If you got value from this interview, please subscribe.