About Fiore Cannabis
Fiore Cannabis is a publicly traded company that has been investing in the development of medical and recreational cannabis products since 2014. Fiore has expanded its operating portfolio to include cultivation, production and retail offerings in our key North American legal jurisdictions of Nevada and California. Fiore Cannabis will be a vertically integrated U.S. Multi-State operator known for Award Winning High-Quality Organic Cannabis Fiore currently has active cultivation and production operations in Las Vegas paired with a boutique dispensary in California’s Coachella Valley. Fiore uses proven organic growing methodologies and industry leading Apex cultivation that has led to a high demand. Overall, the Top Shelf product line that has consistently realized higher margins in the Nevada market. In addition, Fiores proprietary cultivation methodologies maximize the potential for unique genetic library of organic cannabis strains, that has led to award-winning cannabis retail products such as our Fiore flower and Diamante Concentrates. Fiore has also implemented operational efficiencies to lower the overall cost per pound while using downstream retail partnerships in order to remain strong with high demand for their margin flower and concentrates.
Fiore’s 2021 Focus:
1. Focus on U.S. Market as a Profitable Multi-State Operator with Vertical Integration Opportunities in NV & CA.
2. Cash Flow Positive Operation (Q4 2021 – January to March) in NV & CA.
3. Grow share price based upon fundamentals: High Value/Margin Products, Low Overhead, Low Cost per Pound, Profitable Growth.
4. Organic growth and expansion mixed with accretive M&A opportunities, including Canada.
1. Fiore’s Share Price increased 13% in 2020 and was up 116% (from 9 cents to 19.5 cents) since the name change to Fiore Cannabis Ltd.
2. Revenues for Green Leaf Wellness, Fiore’s dispensary in Desert Hot Springs, California, were up 22% year-over-year
3. Operating expenses for the company decreased by 34% in 2020 compared to 2019
4. Company raised more than $2.2mm CAD from two Private Placements in 2020
Other Recent News: Fiore Cannabis Announced Sale of Surplus Cannabis Licence to Fund Expansion of Apex Cultivation Facility. Fiore Cannabis signed a non-binding Letter of Intent on February 15, 2021 to sell, through a wholly owned subsidiary, a surplus cultivation license for its Apex cannabis cultivation and production facility in Las Vegas, Nevada to Allied Corp. ("Allied") for US$1.5 million. A definitive agreement is expected to follow within 30 days. Allied is a company actively increasing its involvement in the international medical and specialty cannabis space.
Company Website: https://fiorecannabis.com/
Company Telegram: https://t.me/fiorecannabis
Company YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIvF1YOeIwEi9OT__sdcC9g
Disclaimer: This is not investment advice, please do your own research!