Compete to be the Stock Contest Champion and a shot at winning $2,500 worth of prizes courtesy of GoldSpot Discoveries Corp. The Top 20 participants will receive CEO.CA Gift Cards redeemable for CEO PRO & the new CEO.CA Store launching in January, 2022.
- First Place: $1,000
- Second Place: $500
- Third Place: $250
- Fourth Place: $150
- Fifth Place: $100
- Sixth Place – Tenth Place: $50
- Eleventh Place – Twentieth Place: $25
The CEO.ca Yearly StockPickingContest has seen exponential growth since inception back in 2016.
Before you make your picks PLEASE CHECK OUT THE STATISTIC BELOW
See what happens when you pick the already Heavily Marketed/Promoted Stocks (2021 Current Results)
All data is stored on my website www.EverythingEven.com and we update the contest weekly.
Anyone on CEO can join, just read the rules below and submit your picks.
*To enter the contest: please read the rules*
Write your picks in a public channel and make sure you link #StockPickingContest so I can quickly find them like in these examples:
Here are the rules
- Pick 3 companies (must all be different)
- Must be on one of these Canadian Exchanges (CNSX, Venture, or TSX)
- No warrants ( -wt ) or anything like that, if I see them, I'll just choose the regular company shares to make it easy and fair
- Minimum price is 5 cents CAD. (If you choose one lower, starting price will be 5 cents)
- Must be currently trading on start date Jan 3rd, 2022 (ie not halted)
- Deadline to get picks entered is Jan 4rd, 2022 6:29 AM pacific time (just before market open) (Jan 3 is a holiday)
- Starting Price will be the price at market open Jan 4th, 2022
Tag #StockPickingContest and do it from a Public channel, as private channels do not copy over and I will not see it
*If the company is bought out or merges etc, I take the final price before the change. I keep it simple. Don't make my life hard!
Contest ends Dec 30, 2022 at market close.
Note: Prices are taken from Yahoo. Sometimes the price will be 1/2 cent different from other sites which can be 10% if you chose a 5 cent stock. I will take what price Yahoo gives me, if you think there is a mistake, notify me asap. Do not wait until the contest is near over - that will be too late.
In the event of a tie [Most positive picks win] if still tied, [multiple each company gain/loss together - whoever is highest wins]
Volume of trading must exceed $100,000 over the course of the year
Don't forget to subscribe to my CEO.ca channel and follow me on twitter.
EvenPrimes Twitter: https://twitter.com/EvenPrime43
Happy Holidays everyone and I'm wishing everyone a wonderful and healthy 2022.
Disclaimer: The Stock Contest is not affiliated with CEO.CA. Winners will be determined at the close of the Stock Contest and contacted for instructions on how to redeem their prizes. Employees, Representatives, Business Partners and Affiliates of the Organizer are not eligible to receive prizes for this contest. The Organizer reserves the right to revise the Contest Period at any time without prior notification. All entries received outside of the Contest Period will be disqualified.