The information on this Website is not reliable and not intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice. Nothing contained on the Website shall be considered a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell a security to any person in any jurisdiction.
CEO.CA members discuss high-risk penny stocks which can lose their entire value. Only risk what you can afford to lose.
@HHorseman@onlyflaws Indeed. It is my biggest silver position as of now. When you compare $DV to especially grass root explorers, you get how insanely cheap it is. Companies with 0 ounces are trading for 9-13MUSD, while Dolly with 43Moz high grade onces with lots of exploration upside is trading for 20MUSD? Mindboggling...
@Onlyflaws@HHorseman If you believe in silver price going higher there is $LVN Levon resources. Huge 500moz low grade deposit. It will start to look good at probably 30$ silver price. Not my cup of tea, just pure optionality. $MSV I like a lot but its in China so it does not get any attention. Its high grade and big 150moz with capex only 73mil with annual production of 5,5moz. But yeah, there is always some red flags that keep investors at bay, sometimes its justified and sometimes not.
@Onlyflaws@dirkdiggler Im thick in the head but I would have loved to see them ride this bull higher and then sell. SP slided from 1,50 to 1 buck in few months. Decent gains so maybe I should not complain... $MARL
@FundamentalAnalysis@Onlyflaws I think glenn and co got a bunch of options which are in the money at $SSL price....so they would be on board.....I honestly don't think $SSL are undervaluing it....$SSL team (not only being in the industry) but are full of chartered accountants and chartered financial analysts who understand business valuation better then the wider mining industry and the wider speculative community. I even ran the comps myself when buying in at 52-59p....and around 110p is sensible given current commodity prices,minority interest, political risks etc.....why should $SSL pay based on higher commodity prices.
@OnlyflawsThey $SSL got a good deal and the price is not bad in these circumstances. That said, Im disappointed that they sell now. They should have waited, drilled more and then sell at higher prices. Of course there is the risk that higher prices never come to fruition, but the reason Im in this space is because I believe POG will go higher long term.
@FundamentalAnalysis@Onlyflaws yh, permitting is an issue, arizona is a horrible place...dave lowell said so himself....but with trump maybe there is hope things move forward more quickly....some hidden value potentially......the discount is there due to permitting for the most part and I guess a little because ISR copper mining is not that common but not unproven however in arizona.
@FundamentalAnalysis@Onlyflaws yh something like that, there was a figure for a lower copper figure but cant remember.....but still multiples of todays price....and with LOW capex not much dilution is expected from what I see.
@OnlyflawsAgreed @DJS. There will surely be misses on the way while they try to understand the area. Patience is something thats needed in every stock, unless you have expectations like in the hotpick group where the average holding period is 2 minutes.
@OnlyflawsSorry to cut your Africa tour but I would like to rewind back to $RCG. @Excelsior Thanks for bringing this up! Btw, they sold the Corcoran property to some Aussie company to finance the development at Dufferin.
This one looks like really nice small soon-to-be producer, good grades in all the projects with decent exploration upside...Forest hill looks most promising to me "At Forest Hill the mineralization has been drilled only to a depth of 300 meters and is open below this depth along the entire 2,300-m drilled strike length of mineralization."
@Onlyflaws@CriticalInvestor Yes it is but I wasnt early enough on this. If I buy now and the permits are rejected...well you know. If there was a chance that it would go higher before the permits I would buy, but the chart tells me that its not going anywhere yet.
If they get the green light and it gaps up, Ill just wait for the first fever to calm down and get in then... No risk-low reward. :)
@CriticalInvestor@Onlyflaws Excelsior doesn't get the APP and UIC all at once, there will be newsflow of about 3-4 months on them, tracking the process. So if for example they would get the APP or UIC first I already expect a significant uptick, again another big uptick after the other permit would be granted
@Excelsior@Onlyflaws - Yes, I stand corrected on the Corcoran property for $RCG. I was cutting and pasting a quick blurb on their projects, and forgot they sold that silver project last month to fund the capital needed for producing at Dufferin, but they also have done work moving forward at West Dufferin, Tangier, and Forest Hill. I'm curious if they are going to get these prior producing assets up and running, get some revenues and cash flows coming in and then grow through more acquisitions?
@FundamentalAnalysis - good thoughts over several posts, and I'm glad it wasn't just me that was swayed by @MiningBookGuy's #JediAnalysis and conviction of $SWA. I watched a video with @TheNextBigRush last night, and Fabi said Sarama is one she is considering as well.
@MiningBookGuy should get them to become a sponsor of their YouTube videos (have them throw in a few cameras, sound boards, etc.... and Sponsor the #MBGTRENDS Annual Convention :-)