PERTH, AUSTRALIA / ACCESSWIRE / May 18, 2020 / ("Centamin" or "the Company") (LSE:CEY)(TSX:CEE)
Audited Annual Results for the twelve months ended 31 December 2019
FY2019 vs FY2018
· Gross revenues of US$658.1 million for the twelve months ending 31 December 2019, up 7% compared to the prior year
· Costs within annual guidance: cash costs of US$699 per ounce produced1, up 12%; all-in sustaining costs ("AISC") 1 of US$943 per ounce sold, up 7%
· EBITDA1 improved 10% to US$284.0 million, at a 43% EBITDA margin
· Profit after tax increased 13% to US$172.9 million
· Basic earnings per share ("EPS") increased 17% to 7.59 US cents
· Operational cash flow improved by 11% to US$249.0 million, after gross capital expenditure of US$97.6 million predominantly invested in the long-term sustainability of the business
· Adjusted Group free cash flow improved by 17% to US$74.3 million, after profit share distribution of US$87.1 million and royalty payments of US$19.7 million to our local partner, the Egyptian government
· Debt-free balance sheet, with no hedging and cash & liquid assets of US$348.9 million, as at 31 December 2019, which has increased further to US$379.2 million, as at 31 March 2020
· To give shareholders greater certainty and expedite the dividend timetable, the previously proposed 2019 final dividend of 6 US cents per share was replaced with a 2020 first interim dividend of 6 US cents per share, equating to c.US$69.4 million, and paid on 15 May 2020
Click on, or paste the following link into your web browser, to view the associated PDF document.
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.rns.com.
SOURCE: Centamin PLC
View source version on accesswire.com: