Eight Startups Have Been Selected for the Program, Including Connected Car Technology, Robotics, Smart Glasses, Radio Control Wearables and More
SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Jun 2, 2016) - TechCode, a global network of startup incubators and entrepreneur ecosystems, today launches its accelerator program for artificial intelligence and hardware startups in the United States. The first cohort will compromise of at least eight exciting international startups, including:
- ActiveScaler Inc. builds innovative connected car products and services to help transform any car into a smart car within a few minutes.
- AquaSeca Inc. creates leak detection and water use optimization technology to address undetected or delayed detection of water leaks that often lead to significant property damage or water loss
- ChemiSense, Inc. develops indoor air quality monitors that detect all the major components that make up air pollution with a proprietary sensing platform
- Metron Force builds wearable technology that lets users tap into the dynamic use of gesture control for products such as drones or remote-controlled cars
- RoboMing has created the latest video collaboration device that turns iPads into self-balancing telepresence robots, so people can easily listen and collaborate with others face-to-face no matter where they are
- Palo Alto Scientific develops ultra-thin, pressure-sensing insoles that sync with smartphones and provides real-time feedback
- Tiger Lifescience Inc. is a medical device company that creates reliable and innovated products and services to promote human health
- Mirama Inc. develops smart glasses with unique features including a proprietary operating system, intuitive gesture control, and ultra-thin hologram waveguide displays
"TechCode's accelerator program is unlike any other available right now," said Luke Tang, General Manager of TechCode Accelerator U.S. "We're focusing our resources and connections specifically to startups in the AI and hardware spaces who already have a prototype -- what we call Phase-II Acceleration. Our goal is to help speed up commercialization for these startups by introducing them to partners and investors, all while helping them test global market entry and fine tune or add artificial intelligence elements to their products."
With a global presence and especially strong connections in China, TechCode will provide its accelerator participants with hands-on supply chain support, distribution, manufacturing and retail connections in the U.S., China and Europe and mentorship and technical support for artificial intelligence applications. TechCode has also a strategic partnership with CFLD, a leader in investment and operation of new industrial cities in China. Throughout the six-month program, the startups will be given various resources and partner recommendations in order to choose the best fit for their roadmap and goals.
"Participating in TechCode's accelerator program was an easy decision for us because of the company's unmatched global network of resources," said Will Hubbard from ChemiSense, Inc. "The unique focus on artificial intelligence and hardware technology also ensures that we are surrounded by experts and mentors who truly know our space and can help us reach the next level."
To learn more about TechCode and see a full list of participating startups, visit http://us.techcode.com/.
Focusing on incubator operation management and technology startup cultivation, TechCode is committed to building the world's leading entrepreneurship ecosystem. Integrating a wide range of global resources, TechCode has established incubators in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guan, Silicon Valley, Seoul, Tel Aviv and Berlin to help get its startup members on their feet and grow rapidly.
Uproar PR for TechCode
312-878-4575 ex. 244