$CDB 1 online
Members of #cdb
Moderators
Members
click to invite
@clawbongo in the meantime, take advantage
1
click to invite
anonymous $cdbmf #loadup #hotpick
0
click to invite
@nobshere $CDB My problem: If there's no direct change in the HPX involvement and if Friedland considers this as a stronger deal, who loses? The answer is retail shareholders, e.g. me, because the fact that I cannot ignore is that there is a significant transfer of risk from HPX and to CDB. Otto the Great
1
from #index,
click to invite
anonymous Are the new bonanza grade gold assays back already? Visible gold recently intersected in drill hole ACD063, with assays pending. Interview with Stifano on CDB drill results (May 18, 2017) ----> Gerardo Del Real: Wonderful. I understand that we're waiting for assays on hole 63, that's the hole in that area that had the visible gold. Approximately how long do you think, Mario, to get those assays back? Are we talking a month, a month and a half, a little less, a little more? Mario Stifano: Yeah, usually it takes about a month. We just drilled the hole, so the core has to get cut and sent in. In Columbia it's taking us three weeks minimum and up to four weeks to get assays back. From there you've got compile your news release and do all your images. I think we're about a month away. Hopefully we'll try and get it out sooner than that. Obviously if we can get it out earlier we would love to do that and get this out to the marketplace. As soon as we get some good results out there we'll make sure we get it out to the marketplace.
0
click to invite
@Fried CEO of Cordoba Minerals Talks about Mining in Colombia and His Copper-Gold San Matias Project - https://www.stockwatch.com/News/Item.aspx?bid=U-i2017061211G14090200-U%3aCDBMF-20170612&symbol=CDBMF&region=U
0
click to invite
enetals Cordoba Minerals (TSX-V: $CDB ) announced a C$10 million bought deal financing to provide funds to continue exploration of its San Matias copper-gold project in Colombia. • The financing comes as the company converted its joint venture agreement with Robert Friedland’s High Power Exploration company into direct ownership in Cordoba Minerals.
0
click to invite
@wannabeinvestor Is that halt ever going to come off?
0
click to invite
@fl TSX is slow. Will be a long halt if they don't have the updated technical report done.
0
click to invite
@Dunite The halt has not stopped the dropped on the American side.....
0
click to invite
@Breccia Seen this show before. It is extremely unfair because Canadians cannot trade the stock in the US, they are locked in until the cease trade is lifted. You will find that no Canadian broker is allowed to carry out this trade in the USA. This is especially egregious if the company has potential to go bankrupt, not the case here I don't think, but in other instances it was. Complain to your friendly securities commission
0
click to invite
@Samson Is the length of the halt largely due to the management of $cdb or due to the regulators?
0
click to invite
@wannabeinvestor likely both. my understanding is that TSX may request a new 43-101 compliant technical report given the significance of the HPX transaction
0
click to invite
@wannabeinvestor $CDB about to start trading? I see both bid and ask in the pre-market on my IB screen
0
from #index,
click to invite
@soulMiner @wannabeinvestor uh oh bloodbath incoming
1
click to invite
@RocketRed @wannabeinvestor $cdb its been that way since it was halted
0
from #index,
click to invite
@engineer No. Still halted. Bid/Ask has been there since halted.
0
click to invite
@wannabeinvestor yes, correct.
0
2
click to invite
@Breccia There's a lot of discussion of this earlier in the postings. It is very likely that this deal triggers the requirement for a up-to-date technical report 43 – 101, you can probably assume this will take many weeks or months. It is not the exchanges responsibility to issue notices on this, it's up to the company to release these details as part of their transparency.
1
click to invite
anonymous FWIW I just emailed the inquiries and complaints for IIROC. See if they can have CDB address what's going on and timing for halt lift. InvestorInquiries@iiroc.ca. I don't know if these emails get read and acted on but what options do we have left? @Breccia hopefully we can get CDB to address exactly what your talking about.
0
click to invite
anonymous I would laugh if the HPX deal is nixed for some reason
0
click to invite
@Samson Well so investing in these exploration juniors like $cdb not only we have to bear company risk, geological risk, but also regulation risk, that the tsx would not let people running away from a fire?
1
click to invite
anonymous Maybe learned a rare lesson here, if shares are dual listed and OTC in the US just buy them there?
0
click to invite
@Breccia If you're an American in USA you can. If you're Canadian or resident in Canada, cease trading order applies and you cannot trade it anywhere in the world
2
click to invite
anonymous Damn!
0
6
click to invite
anonymous $CDB This would be absolutely brilliant if this blew up in their face more than it already has
4
click to invite
@Dunite Looks like the hand has been caught in the cookie jar.
8
click to invite
RubiconRIP $CDB Now trading at 52 cents USD on the OTC :( https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/CDBMF:US
0
click to invite
@splatapus Even if deal is rejected, we already know Mr. Friedland's intentions. One has to wonder what other tricks are up his sleeves. Cordoba should be focused on getting drill results, not dealing with this drama. Not good new for $CDB no matter how this turns out I think.
2
click to invite
@Dunite I believe that something of major proportions may have been discovered and that is why these sleeze ball type tricks are being employed. Freidland is trying to get all his "buddies" invested and stocked up at a discount before the big announcement. The best we as retail can do is not sell our shares-because that is most likely what they want....I have 87000 shares and I will hold.....
6
click to invite
@0Kib I'm kinda pleased TSX is taking them to task over this. People nowadays invest in RF plays wearing rose tinted glasses, forgetting similar schenanigans from the past. A little dose of reality doesn't hurt.
3
click to invite
@soulMiner @mattthetalker I don't think there is any comparison to be made.
0
click to invite
@mattthetalker Have any of you on the $GXU side been aware of another #Friedland holding- $CDB #CordobaMinerals that's evidently got itself hung up in some sudden drama? I don't know if this type of activity that seems to have been taken by the company governance is normal, but it seems that the TSX halted some kind of merger activity which locked trading recently. My concern/question is whether or not the same behavior would reflect negatively on #GoviEx management, as #Govind #Friedland is on the $CDB board, and therefore probably at least aware of this activity. #GoviEx, #uranium,
0
from #gxu,
click to invite
@mattthetalker @soulMiner No assumptions on my end-- I'm just not sure what it means to an experienced community like this-- in my view it seems like a positive long-term for their valuation of $CDB since they wouldn't likely place with favorable terms prior if they didn't expect good things. But I know the more I know the less I understand sometimes... so there's that.
2
click to invite
@teevee $CDB Friedland is a very sharp guy. I wouldn't be surprised if he deliberately put forward the financing knowing full well it would be rejected by the exchange. By doing so and strongly objecting to the exchange's decision, he can tell his "friends" that he tried his best and blame the exchange, when the real plan is for him to take all of the financing at a much lower price when the market corrects after the trading halt, and claim that he is stepping up with his own money to support the company when no one else would.
5
click to invite
anonymous @Dunite I think you could be on to something.
0
click to invite
@wannabeinvestor @teevee, great insights, thank you. he's far from just being a promoter, he's one clever piece of work, agree.
0
click to invite
@mattthetalker @teevee @tcu Cogent analysis - I think it would be a surprise to see a veteran manager make an easily detected mistake - $CDB looks solid on its own merits, and I know I have a lot of personal faith in $GXU - thanks again for the insights. This is a fine community -
1
click to invite
@mattthetalker @teevee @tcu Cogent analysis - I think it would be a surprise to see a veteran manager make an easily detected mistake - $CDB looks solid on its own merits, and I know I have a lot of personal faith in $GXU - thanks again for the insights. This is a fine community -
1
from #cdb,
click to invite
@Dunite @wannabeinvestor, He may be one clever piece of work. But not all of the companies he has started and chartered have succeeded. And some have had some real disasters on the mine sites that lead to demise of those companies. And one is even a super fund site in the USA...This must be remembered when investing in a Friedland company...Over all, Friedland has been very successful and that is why I keep investing in his family of companies.....
1
click to invite
@teevee @Dunite, regarding IVN's african projects, the SA gov't is moving towards 30% ownership in mines and platinum demand is dropping along with the price as diesel motors are phased out; there are serious water problems at the deep zinc zones at Kipushi; and the Chinese have over 50% interest in the copper project and will likely grind Friedland's IVN over the long term. I see no exits for IVN on these projects, other than getting Sprott USA to promote so Friedland can unload his paper.
1
click to invite
anonymous Cordoba shouldn't be promoting/doing the circuit while we're halted.
2
click to invite
@fl Disagree. More information always better than less information.
4
click to invite
@v $CDB Cordoba Minerals (CDB-TSXV). private placement http://www.cordobaminerals.com/ The terms are set at C$.81/share with a ½ warrant exercisable at C$1.08/share for a period of 2 years.
0
from #index,
click to invite
@Dunite @teevee, I have already unloaded all 40000 shares I had in IVN. Got in at 1.58 USD and got the last 10000 out at 4.02 USD. You can add two new insurgences in the South west DRC and the Northeast DRC to that list of reasons to get out of IVN.....
0
click to invite
@nobspls Share trading up in the US to US$0.572, equivalent to CDN $0.76. Volume is fairly light at 74,000. I am hanging tight when it opens. No need for panic selling, the deposit is still there with alot of upside.
2
click to invite
anonymous Does anyone care where antone buys or sells their stock?
0
click to invite
anonymous the corpse is rotting.
0