The information on this Website is not reliable and not intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice. Nothing contained on the Website shall be considered a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell a security to any person in any jurisdiction.
CEO.CA members discuss high-risk penny stocks which can lose their entire value. Only risk what you can afford to lose.
@HighROISorry guys about @ylr I asked a genuine question about $LAC. @Pamplonatrader said yesterday that he saw a $1.00+ target of it closed about .85. I asked @ylr if his target was a typo since we closed at .86. I have called him out on his $CVV and $UVN calls in past so his sensitivity to those probably made my question seem disengenious.
@ExcelsiorThe #Uranium Miner Sector Has Bottomed
Friday January 13, 2017 – By David Erfle
“After six years of a brutal bear market and numerous “bottom” calls, the #Uranium#Miners have finally made what appears to be a long-term bottom as we begin the new year.”
Companies featured in this editorial by David:
- Denison Mines $DNN$DML : Exploration and development in the Athabasca Basin region of Northern Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Energy Fuels $UUUU$EFR : The dominant uranium producer in the US which also has the most reserves.
- Uranium Energy Corp $UEC : US producer and developer with one of the largest databases of historic uranium exploration and development in the country.
- UEX Corp $UEX$UEXCF : Exploration and development in the Athabasca Basin. Cameco owns 17% of the outstanding shares.
- CanAlaska Uranium Ltd $CVV$CVVUF : This 26 year Project generator holds interests in over 500,000 hectares of land in the Athabasca Basin and also has a very tight share structure with just a little over 27 million shares outstanding.
- Skyharbour Resources $SYH$SYHBF : Uranium and Thorium exploration with 5 projects in the Athabasca Basin. “Radioactive Rick” Kusmirski is one of the best U308 Geos in the business.
@CautiousNow@styrianMan Thanks for posting. I found the comments on the next steps on the diamond side to be quite enlightening, particularly this part: "Unfortunately the large diameter targets that showed up on the government airborne survey broke up into many smaller targets when new close spaced surveys were completed, and this diminished the immediate interest.The few targets that were drill tested showed that there are several different causes of the anomalies, and a more detailed and prolonged program will be needed to identify those most prospective for kimberlite out of the 300 plus targets. We still like the area and are focusing on re-evaluating the first targets and another group of targets just slightly west, and in the Alberta portion of the western Basin.These targets are closer to the down-ice indicator minerals, and many of these show reversed magnetic response."
click to invite
@lifewalkerdoes anyone know if DeBeers, is watching that area? also, what was found in the samples taken.?
click to invite
@ekimThat was quick. Another nil result similar to $cvv and similar to redemption before that $add
@ekim@JamesKwantes - All eyes on Naujaat? Not sure how far $5 million will go on Naujatt. I'm actually more curious at the first drillbit going into Mel. Haven't had a pure kimberlite grassroots hit in Canada in a very long time. A lot of strike outs in the last couple of years including $CVV and $ATV. $NAR has done the homework on Mel. See if they can get a reward.
@ekim@teevee I think the biggest risk here is for an earn-in agreement that is very back end loaded..but front end light. Similar to De Beers and $CVV but to an even more extreme. Rio could pay for a year of work onsite and get to know the ins and outs of the whole project while they decide to step up to a bigger earn in the next year..and so on. I think any earn-in by anyone...the language and timeline will have to be examined to the nth degree.