The information on this Website is not reliable and not intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice. Nothing contained on the Website shall be considered a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell a security to any person in any jurisdiction.
CEO.CA members discuss high-risk penny stocks which can lose their entire value. Only risk what you can afford to lose.
@HRA-CoffinThe August financials are on sedar and stockwatch @evenPrime. The biggest buyers of last year's placement are dragging their feet about exercising warrants so I expect VTT will do a placement in the near future. They are getting warrant exercise but not at a rate that will allow them to move at the pace they want to. I know they have been approached by at least 2-3 groups that want to finance it. I can't name names but do have some of my own sources and know who some of them are. I think one or two of those groups are not particularly price sensitive which is why I was happy to help them generate some liquidity. And I don't think the guys dragging their feet are doing it because they are worried about or waiting for anything. That is simply normal policy with some funds and other investment groups. They don't exercise warrants if they can hold them for free and maintain the optionality. Indeed, if they thought the price wasn't going higher they WOULD exercise - so they could sell the shares. Management is still trying to sweet talk them into exercising but I don't think they should wait on them, personally. It's important to keep things moving at Pegmont. If that means a placement, so be it. $VTT
@Maggee@HRA-Coffin, wouldn't it be better after the metallurgical results are out? That is, if they are good.
click to invite
@LTRSuggest that company allows existing shareholders to use the existing shareholders exemption to participate in the PP if they do have to finance again.
click to invite
@TheGalvanizerLook forward to seeing folks at the MIF forum this coming Friday/Saturday. Can always pm me here too.
click to invite
@DanO@EvenPrime. $vtt Yep, Aug 31 financials on Sedar. They are going to raise money. It doesn't matter where BHP has drilled as we already know that stacked lenses occur in Zone 5 only (which is still open and shows increased zinc grades). Check out Pegmont Mines on the web. I found their Prospectus, agreements, etc. It is done this way i.e. in order for the met samples to be representative you include them all that is from all zones that you intend to mine. I know that they have included the BHZ & Zone 5 (newly drilled material). Metallurgy should not be very different from Cannington. $nrn drilling at Sequoi was pure speculation based on geophysics (hit or miss). This is not the case here with vtt. I considered the risk/reward ratio and bought some. It will be significantly de-risked after the release of positive met results and then of a new mineral resources (sulphide & transitional material).
@PamplonaTrader$VTT financing is the only thing that kept me from loading up. If these groups aren't particularly price sensitive I'd guess $VTT is financing at $0.17+, which would make it a solid buy here. Thanks for the info @HRA-Coffin. #zinc
@HRA-CoffinI think management at $VTT are a tad frustrated with the fund buyers @Sarb - they viewed the warrants as part of the deal, that is why they issued them. Personally I think the best thing is for $VTT to finance and move fast enough to make sure they don't miss the cycle. That is what they have been trying to time things to all along which is one of the things I like most about the deal. Mike Williams is no fool. He's been here before. I don't care if they can get a mine permitted that fast (though its not completely out of the question - some of the ground in the centre of Pegmont is actually mining leases that pre-date the Aboriginal acts) I just care if they can get the resource big enough and the lipstick applied fast enough for a buyer to show up and take us all out. Let the buyer worry about the permitting.
@Onlyflaws@Drago I think the consensus among the senseis is that $vtt$tk are solid options. Stateside was invested in pasinex, dont know if anymore. Inzinc is @nobshere darling if memory serves. Dont know anything about pasinex or inzinc, Tinka and Vtt I own.
@HRA-CoffinI talk to Mike Williams often enough and know him well enough that I think I would get some inkling if the met work wasn't going well - even if he was trying not to give me one. I'm not getting the sense they are concerned about it and they must have seen reporting on at least rougher cons by now since the final report can't be more than 2-3 weeks away now I think. Pretty sure the met work won't have nasty surprises. $VTT
@HRA-CoffinI do know for sure who one of the groups is @PamplonaTrader. No one wants to pay more than they have to but this is a fund that sees itself buying pieces of companies, hopefully ones that get bought out, not as buying X number of shares, so they don't get as pissy about pricing as say a broker that is planning to flip some of it quickly. This group also takes forever to do things and they can't exactly whine about the price since they could have pulled the trigger a month ago.
@HRA-CoffinMike Williams gave good presentation for $VTT. Hopefully that takes some of the sting away @TheGalvanizer. I thought Mark Kolebaba from $ADZ did a good job too. That one is finally coming together I think.