The information on this Website is not reliable and not intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice. Nothing contained on the Website shall be considered a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell a security to any person in any jurisdiction.
CEO.CA members discuss high-risk penny stocks which can lose their entire value. Only risk what you can afford to lose.
@ylr$MMS Why I said it's positive for MMS tomorrow ? Let's take a look at the 15m chart.
On the 15m chart:
1) MACD just crossed
2) STO BUY
3) MFI very positive divergence
4) 10/20 SMA rising
5) RSI is above 0.50
6) It's technically breaking out of a 100% Pennant (to be confirmed tomorrow)
@ylr$LAC Here is my analysis of the recent move on the hourly chart and why I think there is more juice in this.
1) Broke out of a 38% symmetrical triangle
2) Now in a solid uptrend building small steps
3) Today cycle indicated a bottom, leading me to think there is more upside.
4) MFI has a negative divergence however I don't see it has a problem (see my 15m chart analysis)
5) STO BUY
6) RSI is a bit overbought but nothing to be concerned about at the moment
7) Once we break the red trend line it hit will roll big.
Now let's look at the 15m chart:
1) MACD cross
2) MFI positive divergence and came out of oversold, look what happens when it does this.
Note that LAC has an history of being a big mover on Fridays.