The information on this Website is not reliable and not intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice. Nothing contained on the Website shall be considered a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell a security to any person in any jurisdiction.
CEO.CA members discuss high-risk penny stocks which can lose their entire value. Only risk what you can afford to lose.
@50yearbeckfan#Bergdex The BergDex Trio
The BergDex group of 14 stocks were up an average of 95% each for the week.
The three gentlemen have over 100 years of experience between them. As a team, they all have unique skills that complement each other, and work tirelessly from early morning to late at night when a unique opportunity presents itself.
The trio have directly, and indirectly been responsible for the eventual rise in market caps and takeovers from $100 million to close to a billion dollars on more than a few occasions. With all of the impressive analytical talent in the junior mining space, very few can match lucky Dr.7's track record:
- Dr. 7 is one of the most prolific mine finders in Canadian history.
- 46 years of international experience.
- His brilliant exploration strategies have led to the discovery of eleven significant gold, silver, copper, zinc, phosphate and uranium deposits.
- Seven of these went on to become producing gold mines in Canada.
- He was the driving force behind the discovery and development of the Timmins West Gold Mining Camp, a kissing cousin to the legendary Timmins Camp which produced over 70 M Oz gold over 100 years.
- On April 1, 2016 Lake Shore accepted a friendly $945M takeover offer by Tahoe Resources Inc.
- He played a key role in the discovery and development of six gold mines in Quebec, Ontario and the Canadian Arctic increasing the market cap from $25M to $1B.
- These companies were eventually taken over by Barrick Gold and Patino.
- He is the founder of Holmer Gold Mines Inc, which discovered the first silver deposit in Cuba which Columbus was looking for 500 years ago.
There are three additions to this weeks BergDex, which will be included in next week's performance:
$AVA Aurvista Gold
* Year High 0.15
* Year Low 0.025
* Last 0.14
* Up 460%
$CWM Crown Mining
* Year High 0.20
* Year Low 0.025
* Last 0.18
* Up 620%
$EMO Emerita Resources
* Year High 0.08
* Year Low 0.02
* Last 0.065
* Up 225%
This is how the rest of the BergDex performed for the week, starting with his 3 Globe and Mail picks from March 4:
* March 03: 0.85
* May 06: 1.77
* Up 108%
* March 03: 0.24
* May 06: .58
* Up 142%
* March 03: 0.045
* May 06: 0.125
* Up 178%
That's an average of 143% in 9 weeks to the entire Globe and Mail subscriber base.
Two weeks ago the BergDex added $XMG, and last week added $MAY and $IDM, while deleting $SXR and $UWE.
Check out the returns on Robert's other picks from his tweet (plus 3 new stocks) on March 24th:
$BOL Up 120%, $CAP Up 25% $EAM 47% GSH 126%, $NFR 150%, $NX 143% $WML Up 72% $WPQ Up 55% $XMG 139% (04/18) $MAY 8% (04/29) $IDM 21% (04/29) (SOURCE)
That's a 82% gain on average over 11 stocks and if you add the Globe picks from March 4th, the exposure adds up to 95% each over the 14 picks. ($AVA, $CWM, and $EMO will be added to the list next week)
@50Yearbeckfan$RJX.A RJK Explorations #Bergdex@Robby
On May 31, RJK entered into a property option agreement with Globex Mining to acquire the Ramp Property.
Ramp is a 101 year old high grade gold property in the Timmins area. This property missed the last gold cycle, even though it already has a historic high grade gold resource, that was previously stripped for an open pit.
Ramp shows additional potential from drill intersections on other parts of the property. It is a typical vein type deposit along Pipe stone fault, splay fault off Destor Porcupine the fault system which is the host to all the gold mines from Timmins to Val d'Or.
R.A. Bennett, P.Eng., in a report dated January 28, 1994, compiled from over 49,000 meters of drilling, calculated the historic, non 43-101 compliant resource as:
Above the 220 meter level 510,116 tons grading .248 oz. (7.03 gm) gold/ton
Not included are many good high grade gold intersections at deeper levels:
- 20.88 meters grading over 6.5 gm/t at the 366 meter level
- including 8.08 meters grading better than 14.8 gm/t at the 366 meter level
- 2.13 meters grading over 8.5 gm/t at the 381 meter level
- 2.1 meters grading over 11 gm/t at the 488 meter level.
Dr. 7/11 knows this area well, and has made several discoveries in close proximity. It must be emphasized that when he worked for Ned Goodman, his discoveries drove a $20 million market cap stock to a billion plus dollar buyout by Homestake.
If this stock is good enough for the BergDex, it's good enough for me.
click to invite
NickzHi there...its my first time on here, please excuse the naive question. What is the BergDex 25 and where would i locate the stock picks or is it a subscription service? Thanks nick
click to invite
@redkeymtgI haven't posted much in the last 2-3 months, but wanted to share $WPQ as a very intriguing option for investors. I am long on $WPQ because of their deal in the works with Mandalay Resources for their lupin mine. Mandalay owns part of WPQ so it makes sense for them to move this resource in a JV with them. The deal has been in the process for months. I've spoke with $WPQ and Mandalay and there's "nothing in the way" of this happening. My guess is it will be done in the next 3-4 weeks, but hopefully sooner. They are finalising the deal and has been tied up with lawyers over the summer months. $WPQ is on the #bergdex so I'm not really inventing the wheel with this pick, but I believe we are close to a short term catalyst which will move this stock up quickly once reached. Unlike almost every jr gold pick, this is an intriguing option because once they deal is struck, the mine is already built, and would go straight to product at a mine with known gold. Volume is up quite high today. This agreement could be any day now.