The information on this Website is not reliable and not intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice. Nothing contained on the Website shall be considered a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell a security to any person in any jurisdiction.
CEO.CA members discuss high-risk penny stocks which can lose their entire value. Only risk what you can afford to lose.
@nasdaqPure Energy Minerals Successfully Reaches Target Depth in CV-7 @nasdaq/pure-energy-minerals-successfully-reaches-target-depth$PE$PEMIF$A111EG Exploration borehole CV-7 has been successfully drilled to its target depth of 2,000 ft. The company states that sampling should be completed in 2 to 3 weeks and the data from CV-7 will be included in an updated mineral resource. Also, the company has retained the services of Leo Karableas of Focus Communications for investor relation services. #lithium
@nlepan#Miners are trading higher on the back of positive Chinese manufacturing PMI numbers.
- US$ index starts the year on a strong footing trading up
0.4% this morning.
- #Gold is up slightly today having climbed for five days in the last six trading sessions.
- Chinese #iron ore futures prices are off marginally on weak seasonal demand and lower steel prices.
- #Iron ore stockpiles held in Chinese ports are reported to have reached record high levels in the final week of 2016 (114mt) exceeding the previous record of mid/14.
@nlepan#Aluminium US$ 1,696/t vs US$1,695/t last week
- “There’s a huge pressure from the supply side,” SMM Information & Technology, a metals markets intelligence provider, said.
- “Aluminum will be weaker in China compared with London, which, together with yuan depreciation, will prompt exports.”
- The firm expects 1mt surplus in 2017 compared with a 650kt deficit.
- CRU estimates Chinese production growth to increase 8.8%yoy to 34.7mt this year versus a 3.6%yoy gain in 2016.
- This would account for 70% of global growth and lead to increased shipments overseas.
- CRU forecasts a “slight surplus” this year and prices to average $1,560/t v $1,611 average for 2016 and $1,693/t as of YE16.
#Nickel US$ 10,125/t vs US$10,140/t last week
#Zinc US$ 2,563/t vs US$2,553/t last week
#Lead US$ 1,993/t vs US$2,000/t last week
#Tin US$ 21,100/t vs US$20,815/t last week
click to invite
@nlepan#Iron ore 62% Fe spot (cfr Tianjin) US$72.0/t vs US$75.3/t
- #Brazil shipped a record amount of iron ore in 2016, according to Bloomberg.
- The nation exported 374mt last year, up from 366mt in 2015.
- Numbers do not include the commissioned S11D project which is expected to complete first shipments in midJan.
- Chinese steel rebar 25mm US$478.8/t vs US$480.9/t
- Thermal #coal (1st year forward cif ARA) US$62.5/t vs US$70.0/t last week
- Premium hard coking #coal Aus fob US$226.0/t vs US$238.1/t
@Highheat@PamplonaTrader What was your thought on posting the year old ZH video of Kyle Bass? I liked his thoughts on energy and didn't realize it was a year old until I double checked the date. Would be curious to see if he still feels as strong given what has happened this year. Thanks for posting.
click to invite
@Highheat@2pac My son and me went and had our 1st Moon Cheese at Starbucks last night.DD.
@nlepanWant to know Julian Assange's endgame. "“The more secretive or unjust an organization is, the more leaks induce fear and paranoia in its leadership and planning coterie. This must result in minimization of efficient internal communications mechanisms (an increase in cognitive ‘secrecy tax’) and consequent system-wide cognitive decline resulting in decreased ability to hold onto power as the environment demands adaptation.”" https://www.wired.com/2016/10/want-know-julian-assanges-endgame-told-decade-ago/?
@newswireGoGold Production Increases 122% over Previous Quarter @newswire/gogold-production-increases-122-over-previous-quarter$GGD Production for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2016 was of 406,897 silver equivalent ounces. The production increase was driven by a full quarter of production from the Santa Gertrudis high grade zone recently discovered and improvements at Parral. The Santa Gertrudis high grade material represented approximately 50% of the quarterly production.